Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spolied for a Week

Shane's parents came and spent a week with us over their Spring Break. I don't know who has more fun-Jackson or his grandparents. Since he's the only grandchild at this point on the Moore side, he is showered by all with attention. He got to spend the week with them while Shane and I worked. Actually, I worked. Shane came down with strep the day his parents arrived and was home in bed until Wednesday. I've since lysoled everything in the house and no one else has had any symptoms, Praise God.



We've been having our backyard landscaped over the past two weeks which is a major blessing. It will be so nice to let Jackson go outside and not come in filthy from all the dust and dirt (since that's all he's had to play in for 15 months). They covered the concrete walls with stucco but we had to paint it since we're too frugal to pay what they charge for that service. Shane's parents brought a sprayer and did it for us and it looks amazing. Of course Jackson wanted to help, but I was a fun spoiler for him. We pulled out some water colors instead so he could paint while grandma and grandpa did.




I'm so grateful that I have amazing in-laws who love helping with our home improvement projects.


"I painting!"

He added more color to the water than the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment